DU JAT (Joint Admission Test)
Final Selection will be made for all categories on the basis of the weights provided:
|Course||Written Examination||Class XII Board Examination||Interview||Group Discussion|
|BMS* / BBA(FIA)||50%||30%||10%||10%|
|B.A. (Honours) Business Economics||50%||50%||–||–|
Instructions for the Applicants
- The Admit Cards will be sent to the candidates via email from 8th to 10th June, 2015.
- Please check the Admit Card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, communicate immediately to helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, VivekVihar Phase II, Delhi - 110095 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM) from 11th to 12th June, 2015.
- Candidate must report at the Examination Centre by 2.30 p.m.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the Examination Centre after 3.00 p.m.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre without the Admit Card.
- All markings on the Test-Booklet and the OMR Answer Sheet must be with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at an examination centre other than the one allotted.
- Calculation or Communication devices of any kind such as calculators, mobile phones etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as mentioned on the Test-Booklet cover.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the end of the examination.
- On completion of the test, the candidate must hand over the Answer Sheet to the invigilator.
- The candidate can take away the Test-Booklet, at the end of the test.
- The signed copy of the Admit Card must be retained till the end of the admission process.
- The admit card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
For more information Download BMS Admission Brochure