BBA Entrance Test Pattern
Guru Gobind Singh IP University (GGSIPU CET BBA)
Eligibility Criteria: CET for BBA & Allied Programmes
Eligibility Conditions: Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
For all Undergraduate Programmes where entry qualification is 12th pass other than MBBS/BDS – As on 01.08.2016 candidate should not be beyond 21 years
- English Language & Comprehension – (25%)
- General Awareness- (25%)
- Logical and Analytical Ability- (25%)
- Aptitude relating to the field of Management and Communication Skills- (25%)
- For Registration, candidate has to enter CET details in the admission website (http://www.ipuadmissions.nic.in) and after authentication, the candidate has to enter his/her personal /academic /contact details (with address, mobile no. & email ID).
- During the Registration process, the candidate will get login ID and password.
- It is in the interest of the candidate to remember the password and keep it confidential, to avoid misuse by others for which University will not be responsible.
- Change password: The candidates can also change the password if required using the change Password menu.
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
The five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) seeks to attract young candidates, and mould them as outstanding leaders through world-class education. This is a unique opportunity for candidates who have completed their higher secondary to enter the portals of an IIM.
After 3 years of intensive study of foundational disciplines, the IPM participants train as managers along with the participants of the Institute's 2-year Post Graduate Programme in Management, undertaking the same course package in management studies in years 4 and 5.
IIM Indore is pleased to announce that the first batch of IPM will be graduating on March 26,2016.
- General and NC-OBC Category: Minimum 60% in standard X / SSC and standard XII / HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2016
- SC, ST and PWD (DA) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X / SSC and standard XII / HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2016
- Mathematics compulsory in standard XII / HSC or equivalent examinations for all applicants.
Note: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 30, 2016 can also apply, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- Quantitative Aptitude - 60 Marks
- Verbal Ability - 40 Marks
- Duration - 2 hours
- Negative Marking - one fourth
- Eligibility: 60 % Marks in class X and class XII.
- Selection Criteria: 60 % Aptitude and 40% personal Interview
- Application Deadline: First week of April
- Exam Date: Third week of May
For more details, please visit www.iimidr.ac.in
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
Institutes Registration Process
Symbiosis is known for quality education and offers an array of undergraduate programmes in Law, Management, Computer Studies, Health Sciences, Design, Media & Communication, Economics, Engineering and Liberal Arts. The constituent institutes are as follows:
|Symbiosis Law School. [SLS] - Pune||Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws
|Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research [SICSR]||Bachelor of Computer Applications
|Bachelor of Business Administration Information Technology
(BBA - IT)
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies- Under graduate [SCMS] - Pune||Bachelor of Business Administration
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences [SIHS]||Bachelor of Science
B.Sc. (Medical Technology)
|Symbiosis Institute of Design [SID]||Bachelor of Design
|Symbiosis Centre for Media & Communication [SCMC]||Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication) B.A.( MC)||www.scmc.edu.in|
|Symbiosis College of Nursing [SCON]||Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
|Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]||Bachelor of Science (Economics)- Honours
|Symbiosis Institute of Technology [SIT]||Bachelor of Technology
|Symbiosis Law School [SLS] -Noida||Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws
|Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies- [SCMS] -Noida||Bachelor of Business Administration
|Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts [SSLA]||Bachelor of Arts (B.A)-(Liberal Arts)
Bachelor of Science (B. Sc)-(Liberal Arts)
|Symbiosis Law School- Hyderabad [SLS] -Hyderabad||Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws
|Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws
How to Pay to Undergraduate Institutes of Symbiosis International University?
You may pay online/offline for admission to an undergraduate institute of the University. The fee is Rs. 1000/- per programme.
There are two options for payment for admission to an institute:
- Through the SET Website
While paying SET fees online, a candidate may also pay the fee for admission to the preferred institute. Even after closing of the payment for SET, a candidate may still pay through SET website.
- Through the institute Website
SET registration and appearance for the test is mandatory. It is important to see that a candidate appears for the appropriate SET paper to seek admission. An institute may offer more than one programme. A candidate should ensure that the preferred programme is selected and paid.
You cannot apply to an institute that does not accept the score of the test that you choose to give. For example, if you choose to give the General test only, you cannot apply to SLS. Similarly, if you choose to give the Law test only, you cannot apply to SSE or SCMS or SICSR.
You may give both tests and apply to all the four institutes.
Similarly, you may give the Design test and the Engineering/ Health Sciences test and also apply to SID, SIT, SIHS and SCON.
After declaration of the SET result, the institute to which you have paid will conduct further selection processes for short-listed candidates. The schedule for the same will be published on the Websites of the institutes.
As per the UGC guideline 2006, the reservation policy for all the institutes under the University is as follows:
Within the sanctioned intake
SC - 15 %
ST - 7.5 %
Differently Abled - 3 %
Over and above the intake
Kashmir Migrants – 2 seats per programme
International Students – 15 %
Defence Quota - 5 % for SLS-PUNE and SICSR, SCMS-Pune.
Note: Candidate applying for the above mentioned categories will be required to submit the supporting documents at the time of PI-WAT.
- Quantitative Ability - 40 Marks / 40 questions
- General English - 40 Marks/ 40 questions
- General Awareness - 40 Marks/ 40 questions
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning - 30 Marks/ 30 Questions
- Total: 150 Marks / 150 Questions
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
- Eligibility: 50 % in class XII (General), 45 % (SC/ST)
- Selection Criteria: SET score, Personal Interview, PI- WAT (Written Ability Test)
- Application Deadline: Second week of April
- Exam Date: 1st week of May
DU- JAT (BMS*/BBA (FIA)/B.A. (Hons.) - Business Economics degree)
Test Structure: There is no prescribed syllabus or format for the entrance test.
- Quantitative Ability
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General English
- Business and General Awareness
- Negative Marking: +3 for a correct answer and -1 for wrong answer. Zero marks for unattempted questions.
- Time Duration: 120 minutes/ 120 questions
- Eligibility: 60% in class XII with English and Mathematics compulsory subjects.
- Selection Criteria: DU JAT score (50%), Group Discussion (10%), Class XII performance (30%), Interview (10%)
- Application Deadline: First week of June
- Exam Date: Mid June
NPAT 2016 (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2016-17) being offered by constituent schools of SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC act 1956) at Mumbai, Shirpur and Bengaluru Campuses.
Candidates may enroll online before 3rd May 2016 for NPAT 2016 scheduled on 14th & 15th May 2016 at centers across the country
|Undergraduate Degree Programs||Integrated Degree Programs|
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)
- B. Sc. (Finance)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), which may lead to BBA - MMS
Test Structure (Type of questions and difficulty level of Tests will be on SAT Pattern)
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability - 50 questions
- Proficiency in English Language - 50 questions
- Reasoning & General Intelligence - 50 questions
- Time Duration: 120 minutes / 150 questions
- Negative Marking - One fourth
- Eligibility: 50% in class XII for B.com Hons, 60 % in class XII for BBA, Bsc (Finance), Mathematics compulsory subject in class XII.
- Selection Criteria: NPAT Score
- Application Deadline: End of April
- Exam Date: 2nd week of May
Jamia Milia Islamia CET
- Numerical Ability - 20 questions
- Language Skills - 20 questions
- Reasoning - 20 questions
- General Awareness - 40 questions
- Eligibility - 50 % in class XII.
- Selection Criteria: 85% entrance test and 15% interview
- Application Deadline: Mid May
- Exam Date: Mid June
Christ University (BBA, BBM)
BBA Important Dates for Selection Process
Candidates may prepare their travel plan as per the "Important Dates Section" and book the travel tickets well in advance in order to avoid disappointment in losing an opportunity to appear in the selection process.
|December 8, 2015||08:00 PM||Application available online||www.christuniversity.in|
|April 10,2016||08:00 PM||The venue details will be released for all centres||www.christuniversity.in|
|April 14,2016||08:00 PM||Last day of submitting the application online||www.christuniversity.in|
|April 16, 2016||04:00 PM||Last date for receiving Supporting Documents||www.christuniversity.in|
|April 18,2016||08:00 PM||The E-Admit card for Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview will be generated||Bangalore, NCR* and Kolkata|
|April 24, 2016||As per your E- Admit card||Entrance Test (ET)||Bangalore, NCR* and Kolkata|
|April 24th to 28th, 2016||As per your E- Admit card||Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment and
Personal Interview (PI)
|Bangalore, NCR* and Kolkata|
|May 02, 2016||10:00 PM||Publishing of Final selection list||www.christuniversity.in|
Note:The exact date / time for the selection process will be mentioned on your selection process admit card. The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
Christ University reserves the right to change / alter the dates or timing at any given time during the application process.
Request for change in ET_SA_MP_PI dates / timing / Venue will not be entertained.
Applications that reach us after the due date will not be processed.
Christ University will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the application and supporting documents that are sent through post/courier or received at the Office of Admissions.
Christ University will not be held responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the online submission of application or selection processes admit card/results being published.
Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct marks in the “previous qualification” field entry given in the online application form as this data will be carried forward for preparing the selection list. Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
Christ University does not authorize any member/third party to process the application or admissions.
Candidates must report for the selection process on the allotted date and at least 30 minutes prior to the time stipulated in the selection process admit card along with a valid identity (ID) proof (Driving License/Passport/Electoral ID/Aadhar Card) in original, without which the candidates will not be permitted to appear for the selection process.
Cellular phones, satellite phone, pager, scientific calculators, calculators etc., are not allowed into the selection process venue.
No TA/DA or any accommodation facility will be admissible for appearing for the selection process at Christ University.
The date and time of selection process will be assigned and updated on the University website on "Application Status" link after processing the application. The candidate must login by entering his application number and date of birth.
The candidate will have to appear for the selection process on the allotted date and time mentioned on the selection process admit card with the following original documents:
- The selection process admit card (Mandatory).
- Copy of the filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian and the candidate (Mandatory).
- One copy of the SBI application processing fee challan / online payment acknowledgement slip (Mandatory).
- A valid Photo ID (Driving License / Passport / Electoral ID / Aadhar Card) (Mandatory).
- 2 passport size (Photo size of 35mm x 45 mm with white background - standard Indian passport format only) and 2 stamp size photographs. Write your name and application number behind the photographs (No photocopy required) (Mandatory).
- Original & 1 set of photocopy of statement of marks of class 10, class 11/12 (Mandatory).
- Copy of transfer certificate from last qualified Institution (If available).
- Copy of migration certificate for candidates from outside of Karnataka (If available).
- Copy of passport and visa page for candidates from outside India.
|Test Structure||Other Details|
Note: Colleges like Mahavir Jain College, Amity University and St.Xaviers, Kolkata conduct their own exams close to the pattern of SET.